Workout music is important to me. It is part of my routine to put in my buds and pick out my tunes before a workout, they help psyche me up during sets, helps to block out the awful music that is on in the gym (seriously awful!), and also helps me block out additional distractions. My music choices change all the time! Sometimes I will play a song on repeat the entire session (or the entire week!), and other times I’ll let my shuffle play- it all depends on my mood.
These are my top 10 workout songs (in alphabetical order) that I currently rotate through:
1. Animals, Maroon 5
2. Burnin It Down, Jason Aldean
3. Centuries, Fall Out Boy
4. Fight Song, Rachael Platten
5. Ghost, Ella Henderson
6. Go Hard or Go Home, Wiz Kahlifa & Iggy Azeala (Furious 7 Sountrack)
7. Rather Be, Clean Bandit Ft. Jessie Glynn
8. Reflections, Mister Wives
9. Ride Out, Furious 7 Soundtrack
10. Sugar, Maroon 5
What are you listening to? Tag me in your playlist on instagram!